The way dress up from hair to footwear determines our whole personality. Choosing the best footwear especially shoes. Shoes we wear play a vital role as it helps to give a complete look at our appearance. Be careful while choosing your shoes – this should match your outfit that you are wearing. Hair makeup and shoes should always match your outfit that you are wearing. If you are known for being a fashion icon among your neighbors, friends at the office, family members, then you have to know which shoes suit your outfit and your personality.
Factors to consider for choosing the right shoes
The following are the different factors you need to decide before choosing the proper shoes.
- Season – what is season now winter, summer?
- Time – is the time of the place you are going night or day?
- Occasion Type – is the type of the occasion official, wedding, party?
- Type of your body – which body type you want to hide or flaunt?
- Outfit Type – according to the occasion what is your outfit – jeans, trousers, skirt, sportswear?
- Outfit Colour – which color you prefer to wear?
Explore More About : Best Party Wear For 2018
Rules to follow
The main thumb rule is always to match your shoes with at least one outfit color otherwise use generic colors like black, gray, brown or white.
We suggest long heels for business client meetings and official dinner parties. If you look plump, please avoid using high heels as this will make you look chubby. If you have short legs, do not wear ankle strap as this will make your legs look shorter.
Jeans can be combined with formal outfits and casual outfits too. Match your jeans with high heels for business parties; can match it with sneakers that will give a casual look. Sports athletic shoes could be paired with pants, jeans, trousers and even skirts.